Effective Date: 5/12/2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to when you visit our Website, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, or interact with our services. The personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
– Your name, email address, and phone number.
– Information provided by you when filling out forms on our Website.
– Information you provide when subscribing to our newsletter or other communications.
– Information provided when you contact us or engage in live chat on our Website.
– Information provided when you participate in surveys or provide feedback.
We may also collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device used, and technical information about your means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and internet service providers utilized.
2. How We Use Collected Information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service: Your information helps us respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
– To send periodic emails: We may use the email address provided to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
– To improve our Website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
– To comply with legal obligations: We may use your personal information to comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable government requests.
3. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices, and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Website or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
7. Your Acceptance of These Terms
8. Contacting Us
650 Poydras St Ste 1400
New Orleans, LA, 70130
Email: [email protected]
9. Governing Law